Organic Cutting Board Care Set
The ultimate set for caring and maintaining wooden cutting boards, using all natural materials and organic wood oils and waxes.
The Roostmade Co. Organic Cutting Board Care Set helps protect and revitalize not only wooden cutting boards, but anything wooden that touches food, like charcuterie boards and wooden utensils. With care, they will last longer, be less likely to crack, and repel water and stains better.
If you haven't a clue how to go about this, all the tools and materials needed are in this set. Roostmade also thoughtfully provided both quick-start instructions AND a very thorough guide with step-by-step instructions on how to care for, clean, sanitize, and treat your cutting board the right way so that it stays looking great forever.
The set includes:
- organic walnut wood oil - nourishes wood and prevents cracking or splitting
- organic wood wax - creates a silky smooth protective barrier to repel water and stains
- organic cotton round pads - for applying and buffing of the oil and wax
- coconut scrubber - for giving your boards a good clean with mild soap and water while not scratching the surface. The bristles are made from the husks of coconuts and the handle from sustainably sourced timbers.
- fine grit sanding sponge - for smoothing out your board when it develops raised wood grain from use.
And what you're using actually smells good and is better for the environment. Instead of using mineral oil, which is petroleum based, Roostmade uses its own blend of organic plant-based oils and waxes, and strives to reduce the use of plastics in their kit (currently 98% plastic free; working to eliminate the last 2%). And Roostmade has partnered with Eden Reforestation Projects, so for every kit sold, three trees are planted to help fight global deforestation.
Made in California
ingredients: organic beeswax, organic carnauba wax, organic walnut oil, organic lavender essential oil, organic wild orange essential oil.
Box: 22" l x 14" w x 12" h