Waterproof Adventure Blanket - Northwest Brown/Black
Perfect for park picnics, outdoor movie nights, festivals, and camping alike, the Adventure Blanket was created by Portland-based Belmont Blankets in 2016 to solve the "wet bum" problem. This blanket is designed to be all purpose, with a waterproof, melange styled woven surface on one side, and a plush furry fleece lining on the other.
Use it on the ground as a blanket to sit on, or use it to wrap yourself up like a burrito. As a bonus, it has a simple, monochrome design in understated colors and a soft leather wrap, so you can take it anywhere.
The Adventure Blanket features:
- a waterproof, breathable membrane incorporated to offer a rating of 10k/5k
- extra long furry fleece that work exceptionally well the cold or hot weather
- antimicrobial textiles that won't hold the bad stuff and are washable
- breathable fabrics that retain heat without overheating the customer's body
- a binding edge: a soft, double folded cotton/polyester edge tape is sewn on the edge with industrial thread
- a leather wrap: 100% bridle leather wrap, made from upcycled leather, is included for carrying and storage.
Made in Portland, Oregon
Approx. 5' x 6'
Recommended Care Instructions: machine wash cold and hang dry.